Miyerkules, Setyembre 17, 2014

Share The Joy Of Life To A Child


As a parent, we all wanted what's best for our children. Starting from birth until they get married but still it doesn't stop there, we still have something to say even after they got their own family to take good care of.

These things I saw it from my parents, I already have one child and I'm lucky to have such parents who are so supportive for all the things I wanted to do. And now that I have my own child, I look up to my parents for some advice on what are the basics I guess on how to run a family. But I think it goes with instinct, you will know the right things to do, the right decisions when some problems arises. As a parent, I have a lot of decisions to take care of and sometimes I don't have to go to other people especially my parents, I or rather we (with my husband) have to decide on it right away.



Schooling is one thing, for sure for some, this is a much talked about topic within the circle of the family. They all have something to say about their schooling, where to go to, what to do etc...For us, since we know our child best so it is up to us to look for a school where we think it s best suited for her liking. Today, there are schools who are offering or say promising a lot of stuff concerning the growth of the child. But I have to say, majority of her growth will have to be inspired inside her home and the rest say 10% will come from her outside peers.

Learning is an integral part of a child, it is for this reason why a lot of parents send their child as early as 2 years old in school. To learn abc's, 1-2-3's, socialization, etc...but at this age isn't it better that you as the parent will be the one to play with her instead? Call it as a bonding moment with her, you'll love it and for sure your child will love it too. Both of you will look forward to it, believe me when I say this, you know your child better, you know what she wants, you therefore can manage the learning she needs. There are numerous things to do that are now available through the power of internet, you can learn from them and adapt them with your daily dealings with your child.



The moment you learned you're carrying a bundle of joy, the responsibility begins along with the joy that follows with it. Share this joy with your child, nurture her, love her, play with her and inspire her. Be her first teacher, teach her the basics of life, it's the best gift you can give to your child.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento