Martes, Abril 5, 2016

Oh Sick Child Of Mine


I rock it out in the world of lullabies and nursery songs, I can even dance now in the tune of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” Oh such talents I’ve just discovered just now, what a pity…


Every parent has evolved when a baby comes their way, whether you have two left feet or incorrigible singing voice, you can become the greatest singer or dancer in the eyes and ears of your child. Double the effort when your baby is sick, hence the song “Oh Sick Child of Mine”, I become a recording artist making my own lyrics for any song I can think of. If I don’t dance in public, I am no longer hiding as I dance with my child as long as I can make her feel better. I am no longer conscious of what people may see in me, silly face, silly dance, silly songs, those doesn’t matter anymore, what matters most is when you get to see those tiny laugh bubbling out from your precious baby.





And when your child is sick, oh boy! I become an instant doctor, I call myself Doctor Google, I do a lot of research and check a lot of links finding some solutions on how to diagnose my sick child. There are a lot of forums where mothers like me share their thoughts and first hand experiences on what to do. In my case, I take some advice as long as my child doesn't take any over the counter medicines that is not prescribed by her pediatrician.





When your baby is sick, you cannot help but wish a cure for her right away or that you are the sick one instead of her. A baby cannot tell which part of her body hurts, she’s all fussy but still cute and cannot help but pity her. It is for these reasons why you find some ways on how to make her feel better thus the dance, the singing etc…But if all else fails you need to take her to the doctor right away. As for me my client is waiting, back to being a rock star mom!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento