Biyernes, Abril 4, 2014

A Family Fun Staycation In Our Home Away From Home



Relaxing, resting or to unwind from daily activities driven by our monotonous activity is somewhat limited and it also entails a large amount of money.
However, life also dictates that we have to unwind from time to time not to over limit the capacities our body can give. Otherwise we’ll end up resting inside the four corners of a hospital. As a full time mother with a five year old daughter in tow, daily activities inside the house can take a whole lot of your energy and at the same time, given some spare time, I also do some work of my own, like what I’m doing now, but every now and then I have to stop as there are a lot of disturbances brought about by being a mother. I am not complaining though appalled maybe  as I cannot seem to finish everything I’ve started.



As what I’ve said relaxing is a bit scarce from being a mother and somehow my loving husband can see the long list it entails to be a mother hence we make sure to have a family fun (not a mother fun alone, as I cannot seem to enjoy being away from them) experience at least once a month. This time, we have decided to do a staycation from one of the hotels here in Baguio City. There are a lot of hotels here but I wanted a place that I call “home away from home” even if it is just a few kilometers away from our real home.





Azalea Residences gave the much needed warmth and coziness I’m looking for in a hotel. I cannot say it is that far away from our place but hey it looks like it. From the moment you passed Leonard Wood Road, you cannot but imagine that there is a hidden hotel lingering at the end of the strip. It’s like a castle in the middle of the jungle, although the first thing that I saw is not a castle but a big golden fountain ball. 




The hotel itself caters to much needed relaxation for every exhausted individual who wants to be pampered from time to time. Who needs a spa or a massage when you can simply lie and rest from the soft bed with fluffy pillows (oh, I don’t want to go home). The best thing is I can still spend some time with my daughter while having fun or relaxing for that matter. Azalea got my daughter enchanted from the moment she laid eyes on the playground, however she wants to go back home right away. For the reason that she simply wants to get her set of sand play toys. You got that right, dear reader, there are sands on the playground. I told you there is a castle here, sand castle that is, but hey the hotel is close to being a castle though you cannot compare them from the fortress you see in Germany, but you can feel like a King or a Queen during your stay.





Alas, we have to go back to reality, well it’s a good thing the memories created from our stay had been one of the greatest experiences we have. It gave me the realization that you do not need to seek a place or shed any amount to relax. You can simply unwind if you let yourself be. Being with my family is one thing I will cherish for the rest of my life and I cannot simply unwind if I’m not with them. However, Azalea Residences is an add on for any relaxation mode for the whole family and take note it is not that heavy on the pocket. 



They even have a safe kitchen and a set of utensils/cutleries which you can use if you ought to cook and dine-in instead. As for me, I will always go back to this place as I wasn’t the only one fascinated by the place but also my little one.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento